Thursday, September 8, 2011

stealth ninja training

Quick update as I've been dark, in full secret training mode, these past few months.

While I neglected to give up ice cream or my morning lattes these past few months, I have implemented a reverse swim taper, a steady diet of bike commuting to work, completing lunch runs with regularity and recovering like a full fledged pro (thanks NormaTec MVP).

Throw in a week of forced rest last week while attending the Eurobike trade show and I am ready to throw my hat in the ring at the Superfrog Triathlon this upcoming weekend. This is the longest running half iron man in the world and is operated by Naval Special Warfare.

Check back Sunday evening as win or lose I will give some insight into why this is the greatest race on the planet.

LF

No comments: