Monday, September 22, 2008

Interbike


Lars left today for a week-long bike festival in Las Vegas called Interbike. I call it a bike festival but I guess the technical name is an industry trade show. It is going to be strange having Lars gone for a whole week- since starting his new job with Retul he hasn't had to travel as often so I have become accustomed to having him around. Because Lars is gone all week I moved all of the chick flicks to the top of our Netflix queue since he generally won't watch them with me.

The big deal is that now there are more females in the house than males. We bought our condo two years ago and since then I have always been the only woman living here. The only reprieve I have had is when we adopted Izzy, she balanced things out a little bit but we were still outnumbered. The only people we have had stay here have been guys. But, our friend Carole Sharpless has moved out to Boulder and is living at our place for a little while. So, since last week we females outnumber Thor and Lars 3-2 and now poor Thor is left here alone with all the girls! I think he can handle it, though.

On another note, we have booked tickets to our trip to Thailand in December! We will meet Lars' parents and my parents in Phuket, Thailand for a week.

Emily

No comments: