Monday, February 9, 2009

Talking in your sleep


I just found this notebook where I wrote down a conversation Lars and I had as he was falling asleep one night. He actually started the conversation after the point when he was already snoozing.



Lars: Waiting for them to pack it in?
Emily: Who?
L: Thome
E: Who is Thome?
L: He's on 2nd base- Charles Bartlett.
E: What? The White Sox? We're in bed. You're asleep.
L: No. There is a blackout. Everyone is wearing black and the White Sox are wearing black uniforms.
E: No, we're in bed.
L: No, we're watching the White Sox and Joe Biden riding away on a three-wheel bike up Left Hand.
E: Why is he riding a tricycle?
L: He is riding away from the debate.

At that point I was laughing too hard to keep talking so I had to stop and write it down. I am guessing this happened during the baseball season when the White Sox did, in fact, have a 'blackout' (where all the fans wear black) in their one-game playoff game against the Twins to win their division.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is absolutely hilarious. Lars is much more entertaining when he's asleep!