Friday, May 8, 2009

Interview with our summer roomate: James Hadley



This interview was conducted by Laura Tingle but I wanted to introduce you to our roommate for the summer...Britain's most eligible bachelor, James Hadley.

James Hadley: Pretty face, popular bachelor, serenader with an accent…but wait, there is more. This British triathlete placed in the top ten at St. Croix, Muskoka and Timberman in 2007. Recently, Hadley finished 6th overall at the Laguna Phuket Triathlon.

LT: Let’s get the most important question out of the way first, while in Boulder, did you ever run over a prairie dog with your bike?

JH: No I have never ran over a prairie dog. They are really cute.

LT: What is more important when it comes to being a “ladies man” aftershave, or skin tight shirts?

JH: I think the most important thing to being a ladies man is the skin tight shirts. If a guy wears a shirt it has to be fitted to the body shape, and if he wears a t-shirt it has to be body hugging and not blue in colour. Black is the best. Although a good aftershave is almost equally important.

LT: Do you follow the “no swimming with in 30 minutes of eating” rule?

JH: No I don’t follow the “no swimming within 30 minutes of eating” rule. I often swim with a bloated full stomach. So now I have tried the protein shake before I swim with a red bull. That works way better.

LT: You were recently in Thailand…anything you would like to share?

JH: Haha. Yes I was in Thailand. What are you thinking I would like to share???
The women are hot, and the people were extremely friendly. I think it was the best race I have ever been to. Sorry there isn’t any more. I hope you weren’t wanting some seedy gossip! haha.

LT: What is the worst nickname you have ever been give?

JH: My worst nickname??? I don’t think I have had a bad one. I suppose being called “Badboy” or “player” doesn’t seem to go down too well with the women, but I have been fortunate that if people have had bad nicknames for me, they have done well to hide it from me.

LT: On a scale from 1-10, how bummed are you that the Island 80 triathlon won’t happen this year?

JH: I wasn’t aware that Island 80 isn’t on anymore…I am well bummed about it though, as I was planning on racing it! So a 10 for that!

Do James a favor and visit his new blog at: http://hadmeistergeneral.blogspot.com

Out,
LF

No comments: